Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A great Bookshop

In my opinion,Taiwan bookstores is one of the 'soul' of Taiwan culture and a attractive point to attract tourists to come to Taiwan such as 24 hours eslite bookstore in Zhongxiao Dunhua.When I traveled in Taipei City before this academic year started,eslite bookstore was one of the place I really wanted to go.I went there at about 11pm,but still quite a lot of people were reading there which I couldn't imagine and I could feel a lot of Taiwanese are 'booklover' too.

Besides eslite bookstore,some other bookstores may have their own character to attract different people when you can see different between every bookstores in Taipei Main Station.However,I have been there few times already and therefore today I went to another excellent bookstore near Taiwan Normal University in Guting.Actually I hadn't heard this bookstore before I came to Taiwan.I knew it from a Taipei local magazine and luckily one of the articles introduced some special bookstore in Taipei.

Before I went into the bookstore,I saw the word in front of the entrance which I really like it.
























Although the bookstore is quite small,still the bookstore owner tried his best to put all the books in everywhere and not much space leaves.If you are a fat man or a fat woman,maybe you can't 'walk' in the bookstore.However,I like this sytle bookstore which you can feel it is a real 'bookstore' but not a cafe shop.When we bought the book,the bookstore owner gave us a big big discount and introduced some other relative books to us.Again,a big discount compared with other bookstore.Finally my friend and I bought 9 books in total because it is really a good value.Also you can feel the bookstore owner is really a 'book lover' when we chated with him.I am sure if I want to buy books in Taiwan later,this bookstore will be my first choice while the bookstore owner is the same with me,BOOK LOVER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home