Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Decision

After nearly two months time,I have decided to drop the Physics and asked for assistant Professor Chiu to sign the application form already.Unfortunately I can't handle this subject when I haven't studied Physics for nearly 3 years.

However,I think I still learned a lot from him,not only in Physics,but also his life experience he shared with us.I really like his sharing experience because sometimes you can gain the experience from the elderly(umm...although he is not a old man).The most unforgettable one is the experience when he taught in Purdue University.It's funny and interesting to see the culture difference between Eastern and Western people.I am glad to have his lecture and hope my classmate can have good result in Physics.

Thursday we will have the Chemistry mid term test again.CGU always have quite a lot of quiz,test and exam.Thermodynamics,enthalpy,entropy,activity cofficient,buffer...gonna go crazy now.All right,after finish this,I can have a rest then,maybe have a good dinner also.

Life's struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home