Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas,I love Luxy

Woo,it was my first time to have Christmas in Taiwan,however,actually I didn't really know there are no holiday during Christmas before.Also it was my first time haven't had holiday during Chistmas =.= and I know I may not have Christmas holiday again later.

No matter what,I think Christmas should be a time to have fun although no holiday during Christmas.Went to a disco in Zhongxiao Dunhua called Luxy with my friend during 23rd when there was a party tehre.The Taipei City was quite crowded during Christmas time and the Chirstmas feel was much stronger than CGU.I like it.We just had some snack first and then went to the disco.Also 23rd is my friend's birthday,therefore I think that went to disco with him to celebrate his birthday is a great idea.The party started at about 8pm?(oh,I forget 8pm or 9pm,whatever) and a lot of young people there,great.

I also met some friends of my friend and chated together.Then some shows began such as dancing,King of the party,Queen of the party etc.During the dancing show,a group of sexy girl danced outside but one of the sexy girls is a male 0_0 ,everyone could't imagined 'she' is a male before the MC told us.It was quite surprise and funny to see this little joke,haha.Besides dancing,there were also a election of King of the party and Queen of the party.Every electors tried to perform his/her best to attract other to choose him/her to be the King or Queen of the party such as rap,dancing,singing etc.I can only say 'everyone are the King or Queen of the party already,excellent show.'

It is happy to gather and had fun with friend together during Christmas.Besides,I haven't had any alcoholic drink after I came to Taiwan since Sept.Felt great to have some alcoholic drink during festival and it is one of my favour,Whiskey mix coke on rock.Finally in my opinion,no matter Christian or Catholic or not,Christmas is a time to have fun,gathering with friends,or sharing loves by donation,being volunteer or both.Don't waste the chance to share emotion and love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home