Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Well...I don't know what I should type already ... however,its the assignment.Ok then,maybe I should talk about my future,yup,where to travel next XP.

In my opinion,Taiwan is a very attractive place for travel because it has a lot of nature sides and nightmarkets.I remember that I have a lot of friends after they visited Taiwan,their impression of Taiwan are ... food & night market.However,in my opinion,beisdes food & nightmarket,Taiwan is also an excellent places for hiking.Although Taiwan is not a very big island(compares with Aust and Japan etc),still it has a lot of characteristic hiking sides,cultural heritage,shopping centres(but I think many things there are expensive expect food) and also a lot of hot spring near Taipei City which are very convenience.I am sure I will go and enjoy it in winter. ^^

When my senior pretty schoolmates said there has better local food in Tainam than Taipei City.Then I am sure no matter what,I must go to Tainam to try that excellent Taiwanese food,But seems Chang Gung workload is really high when compare with the other universities in Taiwan,when I can have time to go there to travel!!!But first,two problems must be solved,first,I need to improve my Chinese(or called putonghua in mainland) speaking and second,I can see my pocket becomes lighter now.

Haha,sometimes I will think I am a backpacker or a student XP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home