Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Travel,travel and ... travel

...umm...is that I need to update my blog here...however,seems nth really special these few days.

But in the last Sat I went to Chinkuashih and Chiufen with some schoolmates.The view there are beautiful and the 'Golden waterfall'(I am not sure what the english name is) is amazing.Although it was already the second time I have been there,still I think I will go there again if I can be free later because the culture and the nature view there are really attractive to me.Unfortunately,there were so many ppl in Chiufen last saturday and we needed to go back school early.Otherwise I am sure that we can have more fun that day.

In my opinion,Chiufen and Danshuei are the most attractive places in north Taiwan.These two places both has there special food and beautiful view.Oh,I miss Danshuei specail Turkish ice-cream already.In Taiwan here,a lot of special food and Taiwanese food which may not been found in other places(Or even you can find it in other places,it may not as yummy as in Taiwan) and the most important thing is that it is not expensive(mostly,but McDonald's here is very very expensive) .However in Chang Gung,you can't have any delicious food when u can find delicious food everwhere in Taiwan.omg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home