Sunday, December 30, 2007

Suprise

A wonderful day that I must type it here.

26th December was the Life Science Department Society show.It was held in the Activity Tower 2/f at night.At the beginning,I had no concept what I would see and thought maybe just some mass games,singing or some boring activies,however,finally I saw a lot of amazing show and unpredictable show.

The most attractive show was drama,a lot of life science year 1 and 2 classmates have practised in this show.One of my classmates he wore dress during the drama,it was very very surprise and funny to see 'him' dressed like a girl.He made all of us non-stop laughing til he went down from podium.

Bedides this classmates,other classmates also gave me a lot of unpredictable impression in the show.Also one of my classmates sang very well which I totally can't imagine before and everyone gave her a big hand.By conclsion,I think this night was unforgettable night and really thanked for their show.

Although the show was not really long,I am sure that all of performers must spend a lot of time on it and made this show so successful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home