Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Phyics...

'We shall not flag or fail...we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air...we shall never surrender.' by Winston Churchill,Prime Minister of Britain in World War Two

Although I love this quote,however,physics...I surrender.After the battle of 6th floor international conference room (which I had my physics test there).I know I should drop this subject and have it again later during summer holiday or next year.Is that really a must to study physics when I am just a life science student?No matter what,I can't understand physics although I like assistant-professor Chiu Shao Hsuan and I am sure he is a good lecturer.

If I can get higher than 35 marks,I think the sun will rise from the west then.

Besides physics and english,I must K.O. the rest.Biology,chemistry,bio lab,chem lab,chinese language,biomaths,come on.

p.s.Why Chang Gung is so concentrate on quiz,test,exam but no some group project,discussion or self studies etc.Everyday has quiz,test,exam,quiz,test,exam,quiz,test,exam...I hate to study under pressure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home